PROJECT CARS GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE
Lyon, FRANCE – 3 March 2016 – With its ongoing appeal and ever-growing fan base, and following on from the critical acclaim of the original core game released in May 2015, developers Slightly Mad Studios, and worldwide publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, are pleased to announce the upcoming release of Project CARS Game Of The Year Edition on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC.
Featuring all the elements that made the original core experience a runaway success, the Game of the Year Edition will add even more to what is already the definitive racing sim:
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles for Project CARS from Pagani Automobili, both unveiled today at this year’s Geneva Motor Show – the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC
Project CARS Game of the Year Edition will be available in spring 2016 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC.
For more information on Project CARS: